Whistler is ranked as the number one ski resort in North America and features two amazing mountains with epic skiing and snowboarding conditions. If you don’t ski or board then no problem, participate in another activity or enjoy the 200 shops and 90 restaurants. Whistler is a true winter wonderland!
|Student / Youth||Adult|
|Custom Winter Dates available||$130.00||$130.00|
All prices are including 5% GST and are subject to change.
A discount of $3 will be applied if you are paying by cash
On this 1-day Whistler tour, you will travel straight to Whistler so you can enjoy a full day of lessons; skiing or snowboarding on Whistler/Blackcomb Mountains. You can participate in another exciting winter activity which your guide will help you arrange (optional). After a full day on the mountain you can stroll through the Whistler Village or meet your guide for the Après Ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon. Tour Includes; * Transportation to/from Whistler on deluxe, video equipped motor coach * Lift-pass for Whistler/Blackcomb * Full day session with certified Whistler/Blackcomb Coaches * Helmets for all students, wrist guards for snowboarders * All the work is done for you * GPS tracking armband for each student * 1 FREE package for every 8 elementary, or 12 high school students * Destination Snow guide who will run the trip for the day (show safety video, hand out lift tickets, first on call for first aid issues)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Friendly Canadian Tour Guide
- Lift-pass for Whistler/Blackcomb
- Guided tour of Whistler Village for those not skiing / snow boarding
- Full day session with certified Whistler/Blackcomb Coaches
- Helmets for all students, wrist guards for snowboarders
- GPS tracking armband for each student
- All taxes & tips * All the work is done for you * 1 FREE package for every 8 elementary, or 12 high school students * Destination Snow guide who will run the trip for the day (show safety video, hand out lift tickets, first on call for first aid issues)