Big White is located 56km SE of Kelowna in the southern interior of BC. The resort is located on Big White mountain and is the third-largest resort in Canada. Its main street is actually a ski run and it is hailed as Canada’s largest ski-in ski-out resort village. You can ski to your doorstep, but everything is within walking distance to your accommodation. Big White has it all – everything you need for that winter adventure. Apart from its world-class ski runs, it has 25 km of combined Nordic and Wilderness trails perfect for Canadian cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, from beginner to advanced. It also has many other winter activities, from ice climbing and snowmobiling to a thrilling tube park, where all you need is a sense of adventure and a need for excitement! Don’t delay – contact one of our agents today so that we can put together an experience you will never forget.
Photo Credit: Big White Ski Resort | Geoff Holman
Places You’ll See
- Spend the night in stunning resort town, Banff
- Take in views of ice fields and glacial valleys
- Awaken to sunrise over frosted mountain peaks
- Explore the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver
- Unwind in a range of cosy and handpicked hotels