The benefits of using DC Student Adventures include;
- Fun, interesting & educational experiences
- Opportunity to meet new friends
- Unique travel experience on a luxury coach
- Tours designed specifically for student travellers interests in mind
- Additional activities and local attractions can be booked through us
- Information Sessions- presentations are conducted in the school to help students feel comfortable
- Flights- can be arranged through our office
- Travel Insurance can be conveniently purchased with us
The DC Student Adventures team will come to your school to give multi-media information sessions about tours and activities – packing lists, expectations, itinerary, etc. We want to ensure students are fully educated and prepared for their tours.
We are can arrange international and domestic flights for students and teachers through our parent travel agency, Uniglobe Specialty Travel Ltd.
The Canadian government requires all students to have medical insurance while travelling in Canada and abroad. We offer affordable medical insurance for any duration of travel!
Please call us at 1.855.689.8128 or locally at 604.689.8128 for more information!