DC Student Adventures offers the following benefits when you book with us;
- Piece of Mind – safety, insurance, experience
- Easy booking – we take care of everything!
- Best value – buying power
- Incentives – FAM trips, ski passes, hockey tickets, parties, gifts
- Teacher Support including tour selection, promotion, payments, and safety tips
- We sell flights and Travel Insurance in our office
We work with a wide range of group leaders including teachers, chaperones, corporate travel planners, activity directors and basically anyone organizing a tour for students. We support group leaders in every step of the process ensuring that it is as easy as possible to book a group tour and that group leaders are rewarded for their efforts.
Tour Selection – We will help you carefully select a tour based on your group’s needs and interests, including which destinations are the most appealing for your group, tour length, pace and price will be best for your group. If one of our existing tours do not fit all of the needs of your group then we will work with you in developing a custom tour.
Tour Promotion – We can provide you with custom fliers and posters that you can use to promote your tour. In addition, we will build a tour page specifically for your group on our website with all of the tour details, photos and booking capability.
Tour Booking & Payments – We have a very user-friendly online booking system which you can use to register your group. Payments can be made online with a credit card, in person and by wire transfer.
Safety & Support – The safety and security of our guests is our number one priority and we have taken the following measures to provide the highest level of safety:
- All of our Tour Guides have gone through criminal record checks
- All of our Tour Guides are certified in First Aid
- All of our Tour Guides go through extensive training and are very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and fun
- We are a fully insured tour operator with 10 Million liability insurance / OCC
- We have a high Tour Guide / chaperone to student ratio
- We work with the most reputable coach company in BC, the only one that has coaches with seat belts
- All of the suppliers that we work with, including accommodations and activity providers, are carefully selected to ensure they meet our safety and quality standards
- We are a member of good standing with the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA) of British Columbia.
- We have a 24 x 7 support line so if any problems occur on a tour there is an experienced support team readily available to assist the Tour Guides in any type of event.
The Canadian government requires all students to have medical insurance while travelling in Canada and abroad. We offer medical insurance for any duration of travel!
Please call us at 1.855.689.8128 or locally at 604.689.8128 for more information!
Permission / Waiver Forms
For any guest under the age of 19 we do require the parent or legal guardian to read and sign our waiver form. Please fill out the attached waiver form and fax to 1-604-688-3317 or scan and e-mail it to email@example.com. We must receive the signed waiver form at least 1-day prior to the tour departure date.